You are going to make a circuit in Burma and the choice of accommodation breaks your head? If you are looking for a luxury hotel in Mandalay, the problem becomes simpler. Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel is one of 5 star hotels that can offer you a wonderful stay during your trip to Mandalay.
• Address: No. (9) Kwin (416-b) 10st, at the foot of Mandalay Hill, 11232 Mandalay, Myanmar.
• Arrival time: 2 pm. Departure time: 12h.
Enjoy the exceptional services of a 5-star hotel in Mandalay as a star.
Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel is 36 km from Mandalay International Airport and just 500 meters from Kyauk Taw Gyi Pagoda. Its favorable geographical location is also highly appreciated by travelers because it is located 700 meters from the Mandalay Bo Bo Gyi Nat Temple and the Shwe Man Taung Golf Club. Mandalay Hill is 1 km away and Shwenandaw Monastery is 1.4 km from the hotel.
One of the highlights of this establishment is its 24-hour front desk which facilitates the activities of travelers during their Myanmar tour. You will also appreciate its free public parking on site (without reservation). An airport shuttle service and luggage storage are available, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
In addition, Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom. In these non-smoking rooms you will find all basic amenities such as flat-screen TV, minibar, seating area and refrigerator. The private bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub, shower and hairdryer. Besides, garden view rooms are stylishly designed.
Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel offers car rental, bicycle rental, laundry services, and daily housekeeping service. In collaboration with local travel agencies, they can arrange tours to visit tourist sites during your trip to Mandalay. In addition, meeting rooms and an on-site business center are also provided for business travelers. The front desk staff speak fluently English, Thai and Chinese. Therefore, do not hesitate to ask for their service.
Moreover, an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna, souvenir shops, a fitness room and a wellness center are also available for your comfort. Apart from karaoke evenings, you can play tennis or go to the library.
Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel features a restaurant and bar where guests can enjoy delicious local dishes.
During your Burma tour, know that the national currency is Kyat. As the bank card is not accepted everywhere, it is recommended to bring cash. Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel is one of the hotels in Mandalay Burma having an on-site ATM machine that will facilitate you shopping at the markets.
With its convenient location in Mandalay and high quality services, this hotel is an excellent choice in comparison to other hotels in Mandalay.
See more: https://www.behance.net/laurachise7413
However, only one negative point at Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel is that the Mandalay Myanmar hotel does not accept pets. For a comfortable stay at this 5-star hotel with 208 rooms, please note:
• If you want to make a reservation, you can leave the details of your credit card. However, they will be used as collateral. You can pay for the stay by Visa or Mastercard once you arrive on site. It is important to note that the credit card payment can cause you a 1.5% surcharge on the total amount of the stay. Make sure that check-in and payment are fairly efficient and quick.
• Because of security, Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel will send you an email asking you to provide them with a copy of the cardholder’s passport. You will also need to send your signature to confirm a payment agreement.
• Based on the categories of accommodation that the conditions of cancellation and prepayment of the rooms may be different. It is necessary to inquire before each booking.
• One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing bedding.
• One child under 4 years old can stay free when using an available bed in the room.
• A child over 4 years old or adult must pay USD 109 per night per person if using the extra bed that is limited to 1 in each room.
• In order to have an extra bed or a cot installed in the room, you must apply in advance and await confirmation from the establishment.
• For additional services on site, you will have to pay directly at the reception upon your departure.
If you have the opportunity to make a Burma travel and stay at this hotel during the high season, from October to March, you will admire the Burmese culture by attending traditional Myanmar dancing organized in the hotel. This Mandalay hotel offers a luxurious stay, which will contribute to the success of your Burma tour.